Hey guys, I just thought I'd throw my own experience into the thread here. I just competed this mod, and I am glad I did. While it took me longer than five minutes, it will be worth it. I thought I was in luck, because my Logi controller looked just like the one you have in the picture. However, I found that once disassembled, that it was going to be the case as another poster above. The size of the bottom was quite different. I am fortunate in that where I work, we have a model shop that does all types of prototype manufacture. So I had a guy here just use a lathe to create the correct depth. I would think any tool shop worth their salt could do this for you, it produced much better results than what I could have done on my own! Hope this helps guys. Thanks for the idea DOS.