• ABOUT
    XIM News & Information.
  • STORE
    Purchase XIM Products.
  • FORUM
    Join The Community.

Author Topic: Corsair Vengeance K90 & K60 Confirmed Not Working - Orbital Please Read  (Read 5323 times)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
  • PS4 > Xbox One
    • View Profile
the m90 definitely doesnt work with the xim3, didnt know about the m60 being on the compatible list

yes with the attachment the k60 and k90 do work with the xim3
without it, it wont

haynet os x is fine, you dont need any changements on the keyboard or so, BUT the xim3 manager only works with windows
so if you want to update your xim3, then you need a windows system - or something like bootcamp for os x
PS4 | C:MS | XIM Edge | 0824EX | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: QCK+ | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red | A: AKG K701 Asus Xonar Essence ST Antlion Modmic | M:G400 | D:3600 | P:500 | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline Skyflakes

• View Profile
so the k90 works with the attachment? what exactly do i need?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
  • PS4 > Xbox One
    • View Profile
this adapter and the keyboard, thats all i think
written on page 2
PS4 | C:MS | XIM Edge | 0824EX | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: QCK+ | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red | A: AKG K701 Asus Xonar Essence ST Antlion Modmic | M:G400 | D:3600 | P:500 | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline Skyflakes

• View Profile
Im pretty dissapointed that the K90 doesnt work even with all the adapters that i had bought

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
  • PS4 > Xbox One
    • View Profile
Im pretty dissapointed that the K90 doesnt work even with all the adapters that i had bought

with that fix the k90 definitely does work
http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=18387.0

if not either of your adapters is not the correct one, broken, or you made some major changes in the driver software

Offline Skyflakes

• View Profile
The guy that confirmed that it was working wasn't using a Corsair K90

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
  • PS4 > Xbox One
    • View Profile
that doesnt matter, k60 and k90 arent initially compatible for the very same reason, which is the high key rollover through usb

any keyboard with an usb key rollover of higher than 6+4 needs the two adapters in the topic i posted
with those adapters they do work
it was already confirmed for a bunch of high key rollover keyboards such like k60, k90 and some noppoo choc keyboards

i am pretty sure that either your adapters dont work like they should, arent the same as in the links, or some driver software changes have been done to the keyboard that make it incompatible (eg polling, key assigns, macros...)
dont forget that the xim most likely still needs the keyboard to be attached to the prefered keyboard usb port

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
  • PS4 > Xbox One
    • View Profile
the adapter in the topic i posted above reduces it to 6 keyrollover, therefore it works with the xim