Author Topic: Creative Recon3D Review  (Read 7093 times)

Offline Spiiicychips

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
  • Gamertag: SpiiiCyChIpS
Re: Creative Recon3D Review
« Reply #30 on: 02:31 AM - 11/09/11 »
Wow, impressive to hear that actually works lol.  So can you use recon with the thx surround on or off?  So surround quality-wise it's just on par or the same with the dss?

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 04:45 AM - 11/09/11 »
Id say yes it's par or better, hard to say. Sound quality is really nice. It's either THX or recon.
RookCheck: Relax, no one is attacking you personally.

Offline Mr Brzezinski

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Mr Brzezinski
« Reply #32 on: 04:06 PM - 11/09/11 »
Thx N00b !
Google translate is poor in German-->Polish ;/

Creative amp is way better then the DSS? I mean sound quality!
N52te+G500+Turtle Beach DSS+HD 598+Xim3

Offline PhilAshio

• MVP
  • Troll in the Mist, 4fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 04:23 PM - 11/09/11 »
So should I get this for my ADH700? Didn't have a good experience with DSS and been hearing mixed things about mixamp.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 01:56 AM - 11/11/11 »
A great feature that is intended by the Recon3D if I understand right is the possibility to hear your own voice. This is very nice for closed headsets and owners of the X41 TB already know and appreciate. I cant make it work. Another drawback is, Setup Program is not working on XP, so its Vista upwards or OSX.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 03:59 PM - 11/11/11 »
Cant make the features work, some (unknown which) settings produce a bad hiss and Echo and connecting a device to the PC for configuration is a stupid idea. This thing goes back. Stay with your DSS if you have one this thing is a good idea but not made by players for players.

Offline Mechloom

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: M3CHLoom
« Reply #36 on: 02:42 PM - 11/12/11 »
Bought the recon 3d along with the Tactic 3d Omega headset. They don't link up as advertised, not without the tactic link which is apparently sold separately. I can't find it anywhere. Its being sold as part of a bundle package in europe. Ive searched high and low for the stupid thing and can't even find mention of it other than "its sold separately" or that its part of a bundle package in europe. sigh head vs desk

Offline PhilAshio

• MVP
  • Troll in the Mist, 4fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 01:28 PM - 11/16/11 »
Wait, aren't those plus/minus/mute things on the front supposed to be volume control? They don't seem do do anything for me.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 02:06 PM - 11/16/11 »
Its volume yes, thats about the only thing that worked for me.

Offline wang_bang31

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 03:47 PM - 12/20/11 »
Bought the recon 3d along with the Tactic 3d Omega headset. They don't link up as advertised, not without the tactic link which is apparently sold separately. I can't find it anywhere. Its being sold as part of a bundle package in europe. Ive searched high and low for the stupid thing and can't even find mention of it other than "its sold separately" or that its part of a bundle package in europe. sigh head vs desk

Mech, how do you like the Omega (and reacon) so far? I'm thinking of getting a pair for Christmas to use with my PC and 360.