Download XIMEdgeManager 20120627
XIMEdgeManager 20120627Includes XIM OS 20120627 Update (make sure to click "Update XIM OS")
- Flash write activity indicator (rapid yellow blink) to indicate when itís unsafe to disconnect Edge (during in-game Config change writes and PC-Mode entry)
- Added option to disable "breath" animating color in Play Mode
- Added Config cycling (next/previous) settable hotkeys
- Ballistics Curve Editor now displays a different point color if non-linear
- Button translation now disabled during in-game button-binding
- Fix: Initialization failure on some PS3 consoles
- Fix: Ballistics curves are defaulting the flat on new Configs (should be linear)
- Fix: XIMEdgeManager fails to start if WinUSB.dll isn't on the machine (i.e. XP)
- Fix: Entering a Delay value that's less than 8 shouldn't round down to 0
- Battlefield 3
Game Support UPDATED
- Black Ops
PS3 Game Support UPDATED
- Dark Souls
- Sniper Elite V2
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (PS3-specific)
For a complete list of supported games, please see the XIM Edge Official Game Support List
Instructions (see Instructional Videos or Manuals for more detailed steps):
Operating Systems Supported
- Unplug your XIM Edge from your console
- Unplug your mouse, keyboard, and controller from your XIM Edge
- Plug your XIM Edge into your PC and wait for it to display blue light
- Download (link above), un-zip to a folder on your PC and then run the XIMEdgeManager executable
- Press the "Connect to XIM Edge" button.
- If you are running outdated Firmware (i.e. XIM OS), you can select Update XIM OS to upgrade.
- Make any changes to your Configs or add new ones.
- When finished, press "Save & Disconnect".
- Plug your XIM Edge back into your console.
: Windows XP SP2/Vista/7 x86/x64