Download XIMEdgeManager 20120725
XIMEdgeManager 20120725Includes XIM OS 20120725 Update (make sure to click "Update XIM OS")
- Configs can now be marked as having "temporary load behavior" (under "More Settings") so that they can be loaded and unloaded (i.e. last Config is restored) with the Config's single hotkey. Supports both Hold and Toggle modes. A common scenario for this feature is a Config that is created for the purpose of navigating game menus. Mark it as temporary so that it can be quickly loaded and dismissed without having to remember the hotkey used to reload the prior game Config.
- Configs with the same hotkey now form "Config groups". Use the single hotkey to cycle forward through all Configs in the group. A common scenario for this feature is a game that requires multiple Configs for its different modes. Such modes may include on-foot, vehicle, turret, etc. The single hotkey can be used load any one of the Configs for the game.
- Edge now halts (instead of restart) on controller disconnect to reduce opportunity of accidental Configs store corruption
- Fix: Mice and keyboards using Logitech Unifying Receiver enabled
- Fix: PS3 controller D-Pad buttons blocked if Stick button already pressed
- Fix: PS3 contoller rumble disabled to prevent power issues
- Fix: PS3 Start and Select button bindings are swapped
- Fix: Peripheral Bridge activity notification white light pulse frequency reduced
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Uncharted 3
ADS key assignment corrected
For a complete list of supported games, please see the XIM Edge Official Game Support List
Instructions (see Instructional Videos or Manuals for more detailed steps):
Operating Systems Supported
- Unplug your XIM Edge from your console
- Unplug your mouse, keyboard, and controller from your XIM Edge
- Plug your XIM Edge into your PC and wait for it to display blue light
- Download (link above), un-zip to a folder on your PC and then run the XIMEdgeManager executable
- Press the "Connect to XIM Edge" button.
- If you are running outdated Firmware (i.e. XIM OS), you can select Update XIM OS to upgrade.
- Make any changes to your Configs or add new ones.
- When finished, press "Save & Disconnect".
- Plug your XIM Edge back into your console.
: Windows XP SP2/Vista/7 x86/x64
- Flash write activity indicator (rapid yellow blink) to indicate when itís unsafe to disconnect Edge (during in-game Config change writes and PC-Mode entry)
- Added option to disable "breath" animating color in Play Mode
- Added Config cycling (next/previous) settable hotkeys
- Ballistics Curve Editor now displays a different point color if non-linear
- Button translation now disabled during in-game button-binding
- Fix: Initialization failure on some PS3 consoles
- Fix: Ballistics curves are defaulting the flat on new Configs (should be linear)
- Fix: XIMEdgeManager fails to start if WinUSB.dll isn't on the machine (i.e. XP)
- Fix: Entering a Delay value that's less than 8 shouldn't round down to 0Build 20120429