• ABOUT
    XIM News & Information.
  • STORE
    Purchase XIM Products.
  • FORUM
    Join The Community.

Author Topic: Xim with ps4  (Read 12418 times)

Offline pesh

• View Profile
Xim with ps4
« on: 05:53 AM - 02/24/13 »
Hello ,
Can you know if Xim Edge will work on ps4 , or do we need to buy another one when the ps4 will be released ?

Regards , Pesh.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim with ps4
« Reply #1 on: 06:01 AM - 02/24/13 »
Unknown, guess: you will have to buy XIM4.
mittyz: that's my goal in life...get one of my comments/statements in someones sig.
Humble: But just a general rule, roads will never be satisfied
The roads list http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=33299.0
Bone PS4 | XIM4 | Latest | Benq XL2720-B | Hayate | Orbweaver+Teensy | Sony PS4 Gold | G502 | D:12K | P:1000 | COD ?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
  • PS4 > Xbox One
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:46 AM - 02/24/13 »
no one knows until the ps4 is released
PS4 | C:MS | XIM Edge | 0824EX | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: QCK+ | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red | A: AKG K701 Asus Xonar Essence ST Antlion Modmic | M:G400 | D:3600 | P:500 | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline Boudelair

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:27 PM - 03/10/13 »
MVP and Moderators try to get this thread updated. Its important for us your clients to know if the XimEdge will work in PS4 of if we will have to spend more money, when the Ximedge is so recent.

Thank you.

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
« Reply #4 on: 06:03 PM - 03/10/13 »
Nobody will know until obsiv gets a ps4

Offline SiNister

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:14 AM - 03/11/13 »
It says throughout the internet that the PS3 controller won't work on Ps4 but the PS move controller from ps3 will. Since the Sony Nav works as host on the xim edge, it could be possible that you could use the edge. But if obsiv supports next gen games on the edge or not is another thing. My guess is NO. He will want to sell a new product so there are more sales for the business.

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #6 on: 12:51 PM - 03/11/13 »
it's hard to tell for now if an update to the XIM Edge would be able to enable PS4 support. even if it is possible, i have no idea, it may be the case that the functionally is not added and instead only a new XIM (XIM4?) does the job.

bottom line you need to wait until Christmas to know, in the very least. be patient for the next 9 months and you answer shall be born eventually.
unless OBsIV buys a F'ing dev kit, which imho would be a massive waste of money but no one should judge tastes xD
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_WsqQtqwP9E" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_WsqQtqwP9E</a>

Admin