Guessing? really? his board production? You have it all wrong. I completely understand polite inquiry, but this is just ridiculous. So what it looks like someone needs to learn a lesson in addressing the people who donated their time and money to make this possible for you.
durtbag, If you want a refund... request one through the shop. We have been 100% up front so I can only assume you don't know what a "pre-order"
is. This is as close as you will ever get to the people making your product (again, with donated time and money from our OWN pockets, so good luck getting that level of support for free from some company.) Also, so you know, ETA stands for ESTIMATED
time of arrival. Derek is extremely busy and dealing with this stuff only delays real progress even more. We aren't saying don't ask, but we are saying don't do it in an asinine manner.
Boards are shipping NOW
as they are tested in as much in order as they were purchased as possible. (note: That order one through the shop isn't order 1 total. Some people had chances to purchase boards before the shop was opened.)
So, If you want a board that isn't tested or programmed just let us know and we can send yours out right away.
Another thing on dates and schedules. It's obvious that a lot of you don't understand the process here and how much time we are DONATING to get this done FOR YOU. It's sad when we are continuously reminded how we don't like to mention a date when people act this way when they don't get a box in the mail that week.
It's really starting to get a little ridiculous with people addressing us with this kind of intensity and mocking tone.
so yea, points to take from this presentation:
- Boards are shipping as fast as possible.
- We are truly sorry you thought one person could test and ship (teleport?) 200 packages in 4 days.
- If you want a refund, ask for one as I'm sure plenty will be willing to take your place.
- If you have questions about your order, email us like an adult and don't "call us out" in an immature on the forums in the wrong section.
- If you want to just post something make sure its done in a polite way that will invoke a polite response.