Author Topic: Let us know if you see Purple Lights  (Read 10248 times)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Let us know if you see Purple Lights
« Reply #45 on: 07:19 PM - 02/06/17 »
Hopefully the log can tell us more. In the meantime, do you have any other extra devices in your setup like a hub, switch or extended cable?
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline kryptik66

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: IKryp7ik
  • PSN ID: kryp7ik777
« Reply #46 on: 07:18 PM - 03/18/17 »
I seem to get purple lights occasionally when using the standard PS4 T1 + Xim, reconnecting the T1/Xim fixes it but can take 20 seconds or so to get back into the game. When the purple lights occur I have no control of controller or m/kb. So far I have disabled all GTuner speed up options, running latest Xim4 and T1 firmware, removed battery from DS4 controller, tried a different USB cable from controller to Xim4, plugged m/kb into a powered USB 2.0 hub. So far the issue still occurs and haven't been able to pinpoint the cause aside from the fact the it only happens with the T1 + Xim combo.

Offline L.A. TIGER

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 01:11 PM - 03/19/17 »
We've seen a couple of reports of flashing purple lights with 20160104 and 2 have responded so far that they are using a CM/T1.

20160104 will notify you if it is seeing "off" USB timing from the console. In one of the XIM4 traces we looked at (where a CM+ was in use), showed the "console" host (in this case, CM) jittered on average +/- 30us but was off by 2000us for a period of time. XIM4 recovers in these cases, but, this would cause purple lights that were reported. CM+ looked like it stabilized itself though, over time.

If you see flashing purple lights, and you are NOT using your XIM4 with a CM/T1, please reply to this thread.

Hi.. just curious if there has been any update on the status of this known issue. I sent you a trace log a while back...Again, I'm not using a CT/T1...just straight xim4 to x1. I'm getting this error daily and I'd like for it to go away. Any update/advice you can provide would be appreciated. Many thanks!!

Offline Inkopol

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 05:54 PM - 04/20/17 »
It happened to me today playing overwatch. All of sudden, my movements was turning by itself and had no control. purple lights were blinking. Please help. Dont know what to do.

I have 20170121-steadyaim6.exe

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: 06:05 PM - 04/20/17 by Inkopol »

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #49 on: 08:51 PM - 04/20/17 »
Are you using with a T1 or CM?
Get the most out of your XIM4, read the XIM4 Support FAQ.

Offline Mb1966

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: mbooze1966
« Reply #50 on: 12:06 AM - 04/24/17 »
I'm getting flashing purple lights @ not using cm 1 it's my Logitech g400s mouse. It disconnects and I get flashing yellow lights then sometimes purple. Is the latest update responsible for this?

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #51 on: 10:11 AM - 04/24/17 »
By CM1 do you mean CronusMax?
Get the most out of your XIM4, read the XIM4 Support FAQ.

Offline silencer

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 01:30 PM - 04/27/17 »
movement of deathadder chroma causes rapid purple lights. after couple of minutes - disables all  connected devices (keyboard, mouse, DS4)

Offline Inkopol

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 05:05 AM - 04/28/17 »
Are you using with a T1 or CM?
T1 but I saw athenis saying disabling something in T1 setting. So far it doesn't  have the purple light at the moment. But will let u know if it happens again

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Admin