Author Topic: Steady Aim [ADVANCED USERS ONLY]  (Read 27055 times)

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Steady Aim [ADVANCED USERS ONLY]
« Reply #210 on: 07:21 PM - 01/11/17 »
I am very interested to try non Progressive delay as well but I dont think its going to change much as Ive been testing these builds while being in ads already to eliminate that as a problem but obviously there is still going to be many times where your aiming at someone while transitioning from hip to ads and i dont know if progressive delay is effecting aim assist positively or negatively during that transition.

Offline havoxxx

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 07:44 PM - 01/11/17 »
havoxx thats strange because i had just the opposite problem with cod IW SA1 makes fighting the bubble worse.  This is going to be one major pain in the arse to get a steady aim option that works well with everything.  Arghhhhh!

Lol that is crazy! i really have no comment, other than the pace of the games. MWR is slow paced, while IW is RNG in 1.01 seconds.  I like to use a heavily modified curve, and 500 boost that causes my mouse to turn on a dime even tho it says that sa1 maxes out at "100"

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 10:05 PM - 01/11/17 »
will you update the first page with SA6 when it comes out OBsIV?

Offline systole

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 10:35 PM - 01/11/17 »
I like to use a heavily modified curve, and 500 boost that causes my mouse to turn on a dime even tho it says that sa1 maxes out at "100"
OBsIV would have to confirm this, but on SA0 and SA1 at least, putting anything over 100 in "boost" turned steady aim off altogether even when checked ON, it only computes 0-100, and the OG boost was just disabled either way. I'm fairly certain he said that buried somewhere in the original thread. Try unticking it and see if there's any difference.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #214 on: 11:16 PM - 01/11/17 »
I am very interested to try non Progressive delay as well but I dont think its going to change much as Ive been testing these builds while being in ads already to eliminate that as a problem but obviously there is still going to be many times where your aiming at someone while transitioning from hip to ads and i dont know if progressive delay is effecting aim assist positively or negatively during that transition.

Ok, that's good feedback. If you are already in ADS and then Progressive Delay won't be in play. Question is do people normally fire during or near the transition or after?
Get the most out of your XIM4, read the XIM4 Support FAQ.

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 12:30 AM - 01/12/17 »
I fire almost immediately going into ads and usually all the way through the transition as hit reg can be bad at times.

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 12:38 AM - 01/12/17 »
Release SA3 is closest to stv1.

Offline Bonjah

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: OlaBonjah
« Reply #217 on: 12:40 AM - 01/12/17 »
Release SA3 is closest to stv1.
But ppl also said it was specially designed for cod. Thats why I just want that confirmed if it so or not.
PS4 Pro | XIM4 | BenQ RL2755HM | Logitech G403 & G502 | Razor Orbweaver | Destiny, Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Overwatch

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 12:48 AM - 01/12/17 »
They were saying steady aim setting in general was initialy made for cod as stv2 created a bubble around the hit box unlike stv1 so people were looking for the added fidelity stv2 brought to the table but without the added fight of aim assist.

I'm tuning SA5 pretty good if you want to try my settings.

G502
12k DPI
500hz
Angle snapping enabled

Hip
Boost 35

Ads
Boost 60
Ads delay 224

This is on cod infinite warfsre.

Offline Bonjah

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 12:52 AM - 01/12/17 »
They were saying steady aim setting in general was initialy made for cod as stv2 created a bubble around the hit box unlike stv1 so people were looking for the added fidelity stv2 brought to the table but without the added fight of aim assist.

I'm tuning SA5 pretty good if you want to try my settings.

G502
12k DPI
500hz
Angle snapping enabled

Hip
Boost 35

Ads
Boost 60
Thx! Are your settings general settings or cod settings?
PS4 Pro | XIM4 | BenQ RL2755HM | Logitech G403 & G502 | Razor Orbweaver | Destiny, Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Overwatch

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 12:53 AM - 01/12/17 »
Updated post it's for COD IW

Offline Bonjah

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 01:01 AM - 01/12/17 »
Ok, now I dont play that much cod. Im all in for destiny and some bf1, titanfall2 and overwatch. But thx for sharing![emoji120]

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 03:22 AM - 01/12/17 »
Updated post it's for COD IW

I used similar settings to yours. For me it makes the aim assist stronger and if I try to fight it the camera overshoots. Overall IW doesn't have that bad of aim assist that I would really need SA for it but for black ops 3 it's almost a requirement. For me, SA1 worked great with black ops 3. It was like cutting butter with a hot knife.

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 04:25 AM - 01/12/17 »
I dont know if any patches have altered its behaviour but i dont notice AA in IW as much if at all anymore.  I could just be use to it tho....

Offline malibu

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 09:56 AM - 01/12/17 »

Ok, that's good feedback. If you are already in ADS and then Progressive Delay won't be in play. Question is do people normally fire during or near the transition or after?
my personally its usually during , however there obviously are times where its after if your are pre-aiming and before if you round a corner the same time as someone else so you start to hip fire at first to get centred.

Admin