Author Topic: Steady Aim [ADVANCED USERS ONLY]  (Read 41658 times)

Offline Lineater

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Pvt_gitsome
Re: Steady Aim [ADVANCED USERS ONLY]
« Reply #810 on: 10:10 AM - 03/17/17 »
Thanks for the summary, I feel so out of the loop with some of this inside baseball stuff, lol.

Offline Isnipex

• View Profile
« Reply #811 on: 10:42 AM - 03/17/17 »
Destiny.

Ive been through all 55 pages but couldnt find any decent setup for destiny. Does anyone have anything good to share with us Destiny scrubs? RML please please test some of these in Destiny i would love a setup from you.

Thank you.

Offline Lineater

• View Profile
« Reply #812 on: 11:32 AM - 03/17/17 »
My results with Destiny have been inconclusive. With so many the different  aim assist values across all the guns/scopes/barrel mods, it's pretty much impossible to dial in an ideal setting.

I've found some success with SA5-NPD.  Ive tried no curve with high boost (60-70)  and a mild curve with low boost (5-15).  Right now I'm trying the curve/10 boost and it feels pretty good.

Offline Isnipex

• View Profile
« Reply #813 on: 01:36 PM - 03/17/17 »
My results with Destiny have been inconclusive. With so many the different  aim assist values across all the guns/scopes/barrel mods, it's pretty much impossible to dial in an ideal setting.

I've found some success with SA5-NPD.  Ive tried no curve with high boost (60-70)  and a mild curve with low boost (5-15).  Right now I'm trying the curve/10 boost and it feels pretty good.

Could you share the the setup (curve) so i can give it a try? il leave some feedback once i try it out.

Offline Lineater

• View Profile
« Reply #814 on: 05:16 PM - 03/17/17 »

Could you share the the setup (curve) so i can give it a try? il leave some feedback once i try it out.

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA8cKDI8RlBaZG54goyWoKq0vsjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

This setup is at 4000dpi if you're curious. One of thepr0's curves, slightly modified.

Offline dave079

• View Profile
« Reply #815 on: 01:48 AM - 03/20/17 »
Does this improve Aim smoothness on Battlefield 1? Does it improve my accuracy?

Offline thepr0

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xJerzZx
  • PSN ID: JerzZThepr0
« Reply #816 on: 11:32 AM - 03/23/17 »
Honestly go with the gold firmware builds. These firmwares can complicate things.  You can basically accomplish the same thing these firmwares provide with a simple curve.  Also for battlefield 1  you can get away with using no curves just the standard st